1:7 .300 Blackout Elf Owl Pistol Information
- Pistols are manufactured using Howa Mini Action Actions rebarreled with a 416 Stainless Steel, 5R Rifled, Custom Profile, Match Grade Barrel
- Caliber: .300BLK
- Barrel Length: 9″
- All muzzle threads: 5/8×24
- Muzzle Device: LPM Baby Bell (Atlas adapter compatible) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: USE OF THIS MUZZLE DEVICE MAY VOID THE WARRANTY POLICY OF SOME SILENCER MANUFACTURERS! JTAC Industries LLC and/or Liberty Precision Machine LLC WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO THESE PRODUCTS! ALWAYS CONFIRM ALIGNMENT BEFORE USE!
- Handguard Length: 7.5″
- Handguard is M-Lok compatible
- Pistols come standard with either the Magpul MOE K Grip or the Ergo 4093 Grip
- All chassis parts standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base pistol includes one Howa Mini Action magazine, cover plate for rear adapter connection point, thread protector, and either a 1913 Pic rail or our RMR Adapter for optics.
- M-Lok compatible
- Billet Aluminum construction
- Dual integrated QD sling mounts
- Includes accommodation for night vision hood installation (NV Hood to be released soon)
- Coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite
- Handguard Length is 7.5″
There are so many possible configurations that we list weight by component and let you add them up for your specific build. Base Firearm Wight includes the Chassis Core, 1913 Optic Mount, Barreled Action, and all mounting hardware. Simply add up the weights of the parts you intend to select for your build to get your total weight.
Base Firearm Wight:
- Base Firearm with 9″ Barrel 3.95lbs
- 7.5″ Handguard 0.35lbs
Pistol Grip Additional Weights:
- ERGO SHINES Grip adds 0.17lbs
- Magpul MOE-K Grip adds 0.15lbs
- ERGO Flat Top Tactical Deluxe Grip 0.24lbs
- ERGO TDX-0 Grip 0.21lbs
This product is not currently available in the state of California or Oregon
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your pistol. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for verification purposes.
Ben Hoffman –
I absolutely love my 300blk elf owl. It is probably my most fun gun to shoot and the quality is fantastic. It is great to show off at the range to everyone and extremely quiet with a suppressor. I will definitely be ordering another gun from JTAC in the future.