Send FFL info to email@example.com or attach via the option above.
Complete Elf Owl Rifle Information
- Rifles are manufactured using a Howa Mini Action and our Elf Owl Chassis
- Caliber: .300 Blackout 1:7
- Barrel Lengths: 16.25″
- All muzzle threads are 5/8×24
- Muzzle Device: LPM Baby Bell (Atlas adapter compatible) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: USE OF THIS MUZZLE DEVICE MAY VOID THE WARRANTY POLICY OF SOME SILENCER MANUFACTURERS! JTAC Industries LLC and/or Liberty Precision Machine LLC WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO THESE PRODUCTS! ALWAYS CONFIRM ALIGNMENT BEFORE USE!
- 9.5″, 11.5″ or 14″ Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible, and come with integrated Arca dovetail
- Rifles come standard with our TEL Stock 2.0
- Rifles come standard with either the Magpul MOE K Grip or the Ergo 4093 Grip
- All chassis parts standard coated in Smoke Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base rifle includes one Howa Mini Action magazine, thread protector, and a 0MOA 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75″, 12.75″ and 13.75″
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Carbon Grey Cerakote Elite
- Single bolt installation of stock
- Complete stock assembly weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Barrel Length Specifications:
16.2″ Barrel is match grade 416SS 3R rifled with custom light weight profile
Rifle Weight (Includes pistol grip and optic mount):
6.95lbs with 16″ barrel and 7.5″ Handguard
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us for verification purposes.