Send FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach via the option above.
Complete Elf Owl Rifle Information
- Rifles are manufactured using shortened Howa Mini Action barreled actions
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Barrel Length: 20″
- All muzzle threads are 5/8×24
- 9.5″ or 14″ Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible
- Rifles come standard with our TEL Stock 2.0
- Rifles come standard with the Magpul MOE K Grip
- Select Cerakote colors are available for a $75 up-charge
- All chassis parts standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base rifle includes one Howa Mini Action magazine, thread protector, and a 0-MOA 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75″, 12.75″ and 13.75″
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite
- Single bolt installation of stock
- Complete stock assembly weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Barrel Length Specifications:
Rifle Weight (Includes pistol grip and optic mount:
Approximately 7.5 lbs with 20″ barrel and 9.5″ handguard
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us for verification purposes.
David Wargo –
I ordered a complete build. They cut down the 6.5 grendel barrel, threaded and crowned it and installed my muzzle device by pin / weld. 16.25″
Fit / finish is top notch, almost no play in the long dual rod adjustable stock. Love the cheekrest and the tolerances held on the magwell are 2nd to none! Cerakote job in black and concrete, long mlok handguard. Looks great and had a hard time getting it out of my ffl transfer dealer’s hands! My buddies all want 1 now too!…. Thanks JTAC! Totally worth the wait! Btw.. if going minimalistic, get the shines grip and keep the scope at 30mm tube or 1″. I demo’d a 34mm 1-8 and its just too big. Ended up with a 1-8 Eotech Vudu. Sleek, simple, light and effective!