Send FFL and SOT info to email@example.com or attach via the option above.
Complete Elf Owl SBR Information
- Elf Owl SBRs are manufactured using Howa Mini Action Actions rebarreled with a 416 Stainless Steel, 5R Rifled, Custom Profile, Match Grade Barrel
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Barrel Lengths: 7″ 1:5 twist
- All muzzle threads are 5/8×24
- 5.5″ Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible
- SBRs come standard with our TEL Stock 2.0
- SBRs come standard with either the Magpul MOE K Grip or the Ergo SHINES Grip
- Select Cerakote colors are available for a $100 up-charge
- All chassis parts standard coated in Smoke Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base rifle includes one Howa Mini Action magazine, thread protector, and a 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75″, 12.75″ and 13.75″
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Smoke Cerakote Elite
- Single bolt installation of stock
- Complete stock assembly weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Barrel Length Specifications:
7″ Barrel: 416 Stainless Steel, 5R Rifled, Custom Profile, Match Grade Barrel in a 1:5 Twist
9″ Barrel: 416 Stainless Steel, 5R Rifled, Custom Profile, Match Grade Barrel in a 1:7 Twist
SBR Weight (Includes pistol grip and optic mount):
5.66lbs with 7″ barrel and 5.5″ Handguard
IMPORTANT! This product is an NFA regulated item and must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder with an SOT (Special Occupation Tax) . When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until copies of the aforementioned FFL and SOT are emailed to us for verification purposes.