Rifles ordered today will ship within three weeks of the order date, and will ship with the Elf Owl Telescoping Stock 2.0.
The Elf Owl Rifle is built using the JTAC Industries Elf Owl Chassis and Howa Mini Actions. This combination creates a portable, modular and affordable bolt action rifle platform. Whether you need a truck gun, lightweight hunting system, compact precision rifle or just something small to shoot the varmints with the Elf Owl Rifle can handle it.
Complete Rifle Information
- Rifles are manufactured using shortened Howa Mini Action barreled actions
- Calibers initially available include: 6.5 Grendel and 7.62x39
- All muzzle threads are 5/8x24
- 7.5" or 9.5" Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible
- Rifles come standard with our Elf Owl Telescoping Stock 2.0
- Rifles come standard with either the Magpul MOE K Grip or the Ergo 4093 Grip
- Select Cerakote colors are available for a $75 up-charge
- All chassis parts standard coated in Black Cerakote
- The base rifle includes one Howa Mini Action magazine, thread protector, and a 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75", 12.75" and 13.75"
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Adjustable butt-pad height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Black Cerakote
- Single bolt installation of stock
- Complete stock assembly weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Barrel Length Specifications:
Pin and weld option: Overall barrel length will be set to 16.1" by permanently attaching a customer provided muzzle device (+$40)
16.1" Barrel: We shorten and re-crown the factory Howa barreled action to 16.1"
18" Barrel: We shorten the factory Howa barreled action to 18"
Rifle Wight (Includes pistol grip and top rail):
6.6lbs with 16" barrel and 7.5" Rail
This product is not currently available in the state of California.
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us for verification purposes.