Send FFL info to email@example.com Your order will not ship until we have a copy of the FFL intended to receive the firearm
Complete Screech Owl Rifle Information
- Rifles are manufactured using a Howa 1500 Short Action and our Screech Owl Chassis
- Howa Two Stage Trigger
- 416SS 3R rifled 1:7 twist match grade barrel with custom “Peg Leg” profile by Mos-Tek
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 16.2″
- Muzzle threads are 5/8×24 with a square shoulder
- Muzzle Device: LPM Baby Bell (Atlas adapter compatible) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: USE OF THIS MUZZLE DEVICE MAY VOID THE WARRANTY POLICY OF SOME SILENCER MANUFACTURERS! JTAC Industries LLC and/or Liberty Precision Machine LLC WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO THESE PRODUCTS! ALWAYS CONFIRM ALIGNMENT BEFORE USE!
- 10.5″ Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible
- Flared mag well designed to accept Magpul PMAG AICS Short Action magazines (Other magazines may or may not seat properly)
- Rifles come standard with our TEL Stock 2.0
- Rifles come standard the Ergo Flat Top Tactial Deluxe Grip (Pictured)
- All chassis parts standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base rifle includes one Magpul AICS mag, thread protector, and a 20-MOA 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75″, 12.75″ and 13.75″
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite
Barrel Length Specifications:
16.2″ Barrel is match grade 416SS 5R rifled with custom light weight profile
Rifle Weight (Includes pistol grip and optic mount:
7.5lbs with 16.2″ barrel and 10.5″ handguard
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. If you do not include the FFL’s address we will change it to match the address on the License provided before shipment. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us for verification purposes.
There are no reviews yet.