Send FFL info to email@example.com or attach via the option above.
Complete Screech Owl Rifle Information
- Rifles are manufactured using shortened Howa 1500 Short Action and Trigger
- Barrel is match grade 416SS 5R rifled with custom light weight profile
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 16.2″
- All muzzle threads are 5/8×24
- 10.5″ or 14″ Handguard
- Handguards are M-Lok compatible
- Flared mag well designed to accept Magpul PMAG AICS Short Action magazines (Other magazines may or may not seat properly)
- Rifles come standard with our TEL Stock 2.0
- Rifles come standard with either the Magpul MOE K Grip or the Ergo 4093 Grip
- Select Cerakote colors are available for a $75 up-charge
- All chassis parts standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite (Barreled Action and Cheek Piece are Graphite Black Cerakote)
- The base rifle includes one Magpul AICS mag, thread protector, and a 1913 Pic rail for optics.
2.0 Stock Features:
- Ambidextrous aluminum cheek piece
- Improved cheek piece height (Greater compatibility with low scope rings)
- Cerakote Elite coated rods and locking mechanism
- 3 positions for LOP: 11.75″, 12.75″ and 13.75″
- Stock can be quickly pulled to any position
- Adjustable cheek weld height
- Magpul PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad
- Ambi QD sling attachment point
- All parts are standard coated in Carbon Gray Cerakote Elite
- Single bolt installation of stock
- Complete stock assembly weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Barrel Length Specifications:
16.2″ Barrel is match grade 416SS 5R rifled with custom light weight profile
Rifle Weight (Includes pistol grip and optic mount:
TBD with 16″ barrel and 10.5″ handguard
IMPORTANT! This product must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. When ordering please include the shipping address of the FFL holder where you intend to pick up your rifle. The address must match the address listed on their actual FFL. After ordering, your order will be placed on hold until a copy of the aforementioned FFL is emailed to us for verification purposes.