This mount/adapter allows the user to mount some of the best compact closed emitter pistol optics in the industry on top of the legendary Trijicon ACOG. These closed emitter optics provide advantages over the open emitter RMR that is traditionally used in this application. Open emitter optics such as the RMR are susceptible to debris and/or water blocking or disrupting the dot emitter and rendering the optic unusable until cleaned. Closed emitter optics to not suffer from this limitation since the dot emitter is fully protected from the environment. The high forward mounting position afforded by this mounting location, provides a better optic position for passive aiming with head mounted night vision devices. In general, the tandem use of a magnified optic with an integrated BDC for ranged use and a un-magnified optic for quick target acquisition provides the user with greater overall flexibility when using their firearm in both mid range and close range applications.
- All Trijicon LED 4×32 ACOG variants (Not compatible with fiber optic/tritium variants or 3.5×35 variants)
- The Steiner MPS
- ACRO P-1 and P-2
- Constructed from Aluminum
- Anodized in Type III Hardcoat
- Mounting position assists with passive aiming through night vision devices
- Includes all mounting screws
- Simple bolt-on mounting
- Mount weights less than one ounce
There are no reviews yet.